Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready, ready, ready, Ready to Run!

I did it!!! I ran!!! I am running! In October, I told myself...Neeley do something for you! I decided to start running again (I mean I was quite the track star in high school!!! NOT!) My goal- a 10k! So I set out, got a fitness plan, a running partner, trainer, and started running! One mile, two miles, 3 miles...Don't give up...4 miles, 5 miles! To some of you it might be a small distance, but for me I am about to reach my goal! On St. Patricks day, my sister, Maggie, and I ran in the 5k in Columbia, SC. Slow and steady wins the race...just run the entire way and proudly cross the finish line! I did it!!! If I say I am going to do something I am going to do it! Thank you Maggie for running with me! Next weekend, Cara, Angie, and I are journeying to Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge Run....my goal is finally here! I am anxious and Ready! Ready, ready, ready, to say I DID IT!!!
Pictures of our 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment