Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love Amy Grant!

 From "Baby, Baby" to "It's Gonna be a Christmas to Remember," from "Father's eyes" to "I Need a Silent Night", I adore Amy Grant! She has such pose and a light about her! On Wednesday night, while at Association of Presbyterian Church Educators Annual Event in Nashville, TN, Amy Grant shared her story, her passion, her music. As I listened to her share of her family, her faith, her love of life, I couldn't help but smile and be so grateful!!! While in Montreat and here in APCE, I have been blessed with being surrounded by beautiful Godly women! I love truly seeing Christ face on my friends in ministry! I thank them all for inspiring me to continue to seek after our awesome God! I thank them for their love of God's people young and old! I thank them for believing in me.
As Amy Grant spoke of her family, my mind ofcourse went to images of my family! Besides my faith, our family is the most beautiful gift I have been given. Robert and I have loving grandparents, inspiriational parents, amazing siblings, and an extended family of aunts and uncles, and cousins alike! We have been blessed! Frank in his sermons at small town Dahlonega Presbyterian Church would always use the following benediction: "May you see the face of Christ in everyone you meet and may everyone you meet see the face of Christ in you!" I see the face of Christ in our beloved family!

No comments:

Post a Comment