Brooks' High School Graduation Day!
Bailey pictured above!
Memama reading Mr. Guy's letter to Brooks!
Robert...STATE CHAMPS!!!
Grilling out in our backyard!!!
All the cousins celebrating BRooks!!
It was on a Sunday, a simple Pentecost party at Covenant! It was on a Sunday, a simple picture I took of Bailey! It was on a Sunday, a typical Sunday night at the Lane's home, YET It was on a Sunday, that Robert and I shared an evening together grilling out and enjoying the beautiful weather! It was on Sunday, that Robert won U13 Club state champs! It was on Sunday, that I was so proud that all the sacrifices he had made had paid off! It was THAT Sunday night, Robert stood up in our backyard and said..."I have felt so blessed today...won club, have a good dog :), like my job, grilling out, have a home to come home too, have a wife that loves me, I have felt so blessed today!" Robert, Thank you for your words on Sunday! All Priceless Gifts indeed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment