As a little girl you always dream of your wedding day! The flowers, the dancing, the perfect guy!! Yes, March 21, 2009 my childhood dreams of our wedding day came true – actually even better because of the man I call my husband!! It is excited and such a gift to know my sister will soon have her wedding day soon with the man God created for her, nick! I feel incredibly old that my sister is walking down the aisle this June! My prayer for my baby sister during this time, this ones for you bubba:
May you experience God in all the excitement! May you celebrate the gift and blessings of uniting as one! God be with my baby sister – not only in her planning but in her heart as her and nick become husband and wife! Most importantly God remind them to cherish each other in the good and in the hard! God surround Bubba and Nick as well as their families as we prepare to worship you when they say “I do!” one excited big sis I am!!!
Bubba and her wedding party!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment